informix agent for unix - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on informix agent for unix - Veritas Net Backup ; has anyone used nbdc to backup informix using the supplied on-bar scripts. informix is on solaris unix....

  1. informix agent for unix

    has anyone used nbdc to backup informix using the
    supplied on-bar scripts. informix is on solaris unix.

  2. Re: informix agent for unix

    We are currently running NBU Datacenter 3.4 on NCR MPRAS server with INXF.
    We are using the NBU scripts but modified to our enviroment. Seems to be
    working, why seems? Never know until you absolutly have to test the backup
    with a restore! testing worked well!

    "dsanders" wrote:
    >has anyone used nbdc to backup informix using the
    >supplied on-bar scripts. informix is on solaris unix.

+ Reply to Thread