Netbackup hang server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup hang server - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Anybody having problem with Netbackup hangs Windows 2000 Server? Everytime Netbackup start to it process on one of my server, that particular server crashed....

  1. Netbackup hang server

    Hi,

    Anybody having problem with Netbackup hangs Windows 2000 Server?

    Everytime Netbackup start to it process on one of my server, that particular
    server crashed.

  2. Re: Netbackup hang server

    I have actually had this happen to a couple of my NT4.0 servers that the
    client software is installed on.

    "Tony" wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > Anybody having problem with Netbackup hangs Windows 2000 Server?
    >
    > Everytime Netbackup start to it process on one of my server, that

    particular
    > server crashed.

+ Reply to Thread