Hi ,

I need help in writing a script to start my service group which is a part of sys1 and sys2 automatically everyday. Now it should check if the service group is ONLINE on either of the nodes in the cluster and if it is not then check the main.cf file and start it accordingly on primary node. If the status is OFFLINE : FAULTED then it should clear it and start it again on primary system. Kindly help me in this regards.

Lets take the service group name is : prdlog-sg
sys names on cluster are - intra-phys and intra-bkup