Dear's

I am trying to configure the SRDF Agent on VCS 5.0 for global cluster.In
the srdf agents fields i defined the home fo rsymcli and the grpName files
with the symmetrix group name.(we have created symmetrix group on our server
similar to the group cretaed on symmetrix and added devices.).I only configured
the global cluster and didn't configured the service group as global yet.Before
configuring the service group as global i want to test the srdf agent by
bring it online on my production node.
When i try to bring the resource online it is giving the error "devices in
a group vgc_rdfg4 are in an invalid mix of writable states;administrative
intervention is needed."(V-16-20017-3).

Please advice