Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23 - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23 - Veritas Cluster Server ; Does anyone know, do I need to install Veritas agent pack for Veritas Cluster on HP-UX v11.23 if I want to have Netbackup Cluster in VCS....

  1. Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23

    Does anyone know, do I need to install Veritas agent pack for Veritas Cluster
    on HP-UX v11.23 if I want to have Netbackup Cluster in VCS.

  2. Re: Veritas Cluster Netbackup Agent for HP-UX 11.23

    Netbackup Agent will be installed by the NetBackup software installation.
    Please see the doco for NetBackup

    Shreeram Rane wrote:
    > Does anyone know, do I need to install Veritas agent pack for Veritas Cluster
    > on HP-UX v11.23 if I want to have Netbackup Cluster in VCS.

+ Reply to Thread