VCS and applications running in Solaris 10 Zones - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS and applications running in Solaris 10 Zones - Veritas Cluster Server ; Have VCS setup on a Solaris 10 OS with a whole root zone. My problem comes with getting applications under VCS control running in the zone. I have a resource, type Application, that actually starts and monitors the snmpd running ...

  1. VCS and applications running in Solaris 10 Zones

    Have VCS setup on a Solaris 10 OS with a whole root zone. My problem comes
    with getting applications under VCS control running in the zone. I have
    a resource, type Application, that actually starts and monitors the snmpd
    running in the zone. The "ContainerName" attribute is set, the zone itself
    is running in VCS control, but the Application agent won't start snmpd in
    the zone. The online returns the following:
    "V-16-2-13001 Output of the completed operation (online) Variable Syntax"

    ?? Help?

  2. Re: VCS and applications running in Solaris 10 Zones

    Can you post the configuration details in main.cf about this zone SG?

    "shawna" wrote:

    >Have VCS setup on a Solaris 10 OS with a whole root zone. My problem comes
    >with getting applications under VCS control running in the zone. I have
    >a resource, type Application, that actually starts and monitors the snmpd
    >running in the zone. The "ContainerName" attribute is set, the zone itself
    >is running in VCS control, but the Application agent won't start snmpd in
    >the zone. The online returns the following:
    >"V-16-2-13001 Output of the completed operation (online) Variable Syntax"
    >
    >?? Help?

+ Reply to Thread