VCS Bundle Agent with Progress Database - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS Bundle Agent with Progress Database - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi all, I go to initiate the implementation of VCS 4,1 with the bundle agent to monitor a database progress. Someone have this implemented environment and some tip, documentation or useful link? Thanks, Felipe Bender...

  1. VCS Bundle Agent with Progress Database

    Hi all,

    I go to initiate the implementation of VCS 4,1 with the bundle agent to monitor
    a database progress.

    Someone have this implemented environment and some tip, documentation or
    useful link?

    Thanks,

    Felipe Bender

  2. Re: VCS Bundle Agent with Progress Database

    There are bundled agents (version 5.1) and V(eritas)Pro versions of
    certain database agents (like Oracle,db2)

    You can always get Professional Services to write one for you or

    you can use the Application agent to monitor certain processes.

    Felipe Bender wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I go to initiate the implementation of VCS 4,1 with the bundle agent to monitor
    > a database progress.
    >
    > Someone have this implemented environment and some tip, documentation or
    > useful link?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Felipe Bender

+ Reply to Thread