How to add multiple recipients in event trigger script postoffline - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on How to add multiple recipients in event trigger script postoffline - Veritas Cluster Server ; VCS 4.0 on Solaris 9, part of event trigger postoffline as below: # @recipients=("username\@servername.com"); # # $msgfile="/tmp/postoffline"; # `echo system = $ARGV[0], group = $ARGV[1] > $msgfile`; # foreach $recipient (@recipients) { # # Must have elm setup to run ...

  1. How to add multiple recipients in event trigger script postoffline

    #
    # $msgfile="/tmp/postoffline";
    # `echo system = $ARGV[0], group = $ARGV[1] > $msgfile`;
    # foreach $recipient (@recipients) {
    # # Must have elm setup to run this.
    # `elm -s postoffline $recipient < $msgfile`;
    # }

    I need to add multiple recipients for this trigger, how about syntax?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: How to add multiple recipients in event trigger script postoffline

    Thanks.
    "Me" wrote in message news:45ED4386.8010505@hotmail.com...
    > All perl scripts, so you have to populate the @recipients variable (sse
    > www.perl.org)
    >
    > newbie wrote:
    >> VCS 4.0 on Solaris 9, part of event trigger postoffline as below:
    >>
    >> # @recipients=("username\@servername.com");
    >> #
    >> # $msgfile="/tmp/postoffline";
    >> # `echo system = $ARGV[0], group = $ARGV[1] > $msgfile`;
    >> # foreach $recipient (@recipients) {
    >> # # Must have elm setup to run this.
    >> # `elm -s postoffline $recipient < $msgfile`;
    >> # }
    >>
    >> I need to add multiple recipients for this trigger, how about syntax?
    >> Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread