License file cleanup - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on License file cleanup - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, Does anyone know how to clean up VCS license file(s) (Solaris 9, VCS 4.1MP1)? I need to remove expired/invalid licenses. Thanks...

  1. License file cleanup

    Hi,

    Does anyone know how to clean up VCS license file(s) (Solaris 9, VCS 4.1MP1)?
    I need to remove expired/invalid licenses.

    Thanks

  2. Re: License file cleanup

    Correction: VCS ver. 4.0MP1

    "Michael" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know how to clean up VCS license file(s) (Solaris 9, VCS 4.1MP1)?
    >I need to remove expired/invalid licenses.
    >
    >Thanks

  3. Re: License file cleanup

    Invalid and expired licenses has no influence on the operation of the
    poduct.

    VCS (and any Veritas product) will search for a valid license (so the
    invalid/expired ones will have no influence).

    The reason why they will not tell you how to remove the licenses, is so
    that you can not go and re-install a demo key (although latest demo keys
    actually have an installation expiry date )

    Michael wrote:
    > Correction: VCS ver. 4.0MP1
    >
    > "Michael" wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Does anyone know how to clean up VCS license file(s) (Solaris 9, VCS 4.1MP1)?
    >>I need to remove expired/invalid licenses.
    >>
    >>Thanks

+ Reply to Thread