VCS 4.0/4.1 for Solaris x86 (intel 32 bit) machines - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS 4.0/4.1 for Solaris x86 (intel 32 bit) machines - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, We need to test vcs 4.0/4.1 on solaris x86 (intel) hardware. Can you please provide me the link to download the product and documentation for the same. We are partner of Symantec. regards Rajkumar Patel NetApp...

  1. VCS 4.0/4.1 for Solaris x86 (intel 32 bit) machines

    Hi,
    We need to test vcs 4.0/4.1 on solaris x86 (intel) hardware. Can you please
    provide me the link to download the product and documentation for the same.

    We are partner of Symantec.

    regards
    Rajkumar Patel
    NetApp

  2. Re: VCS 4.0/4.1 for Solaris x86 (intel 32 bit) machines

    Due to regulation in the US, Symantec can not have the products for
    download available unless they can prove that the person / business
    downloading is not in certain countries or associated with certain
    organization.

    For that purpose, you can download a light version (allows limited
    operations) from : http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/sfbasic/index.jsp

    If you want the full product (you will need a demo license), I suggest
    you speak to your sales rep, and if you don't have one, please contact
    Symantec . Contact numbers are here :

    http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/contact_sales.jsp

    Rajkumar Patel wrote:
    > Hi,
    > We need to test vcs 4.0/4.1 on solaris x86 (intel) hardware. Can you please
    > provide me the link to download the product and documentation for the same.
    >
    > We are partner of Symantec.
    >
    > regards
    > Rajkumar Patel
    > NetApp