SDS Agents for VCS - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on SDS Agents for VCS - Veritas Cluster Server ; Can someone tell me resources exist for manipulating SDS volumes in VCS and if so where to find them?...

  1. SDS Agents for VCS

    Can someone tell me resources exist for manipulating SDS volumes in VCS and
    if so where to find them?

  2. Re: SDS Agents for VCS

    SDS = Solstice ?

    DiskSuite disks are "made available" by the OS on startup and loading of
    the driver.

    All you can do with VCS is to mount the filesystems on the disks.

    What do you expect VCS to do ? What will "online" mean ? Make the SDS
    volumes available ? (they are available as soon as the machine starts)

    And offline ? (should it stop SDS - unload the driver ? -- what about
    the rest of the disks ?)

    Bob wrote:
    > Can someone tell me resources exist for manipulating SDS volumes in VCS and
    > if so where to find them?

+ Reply to Thread