mode: enabled: cluster inactive - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on mode: enabled: cluster inactive - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hello. I have configured a new Veritas Cluster with two nodes over Solaris 9. Everything seems to be ok, but I still having the message, cluster inactive. If someone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance. Hector Tapias....

  1. mode: enabled: cluster inactive

    Hello.

    I have configured a new Veritas Cluster with two nodes over Solaris 9. Everything
    seems to be ok, but I still having the message, cluster inactive.

    If someone have any suggestions.

    Thanks in advance.

    Hector Tapias.

  2. Re: mode: enabled: cluster inactive

    You did "vxdctl -c mode" ?

    This displays the state of the CVM (Cluster Volume Manager).

    Will not show you normal VCS (Cluster Server) stuff

    Do /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/hastatus -sum

    "Hector Tapias" hector_tapiasyahoo.com wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I have configured a new Veritas Cluster with two nodes over Solaris 9. Everything
    > seems to be ok, but I still having the message, cluster inactive.
    >
    > If someone have any suggestions.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Hector Tapias.

  3. Re: mode: enabled: cluster inactive

    You did "vxdctl -c mode" ?

    This displays the state of the CVM (Cluster Volume Manager).

    Will not show you normal VCS (Cluster Server) stuff

    Do /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/hastatus -sum

    "Hector Tapias" hector_tapiasyahoo.com wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I have configured a new Veritas Cluster with two nodes over Solaris 9. Everything
    > seems to be ok, but I still having the message, cluster inactive.
    >
    > If someone have any suggestions.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Hector Tapias.

  4. Re: mode: enabled: cluster inactive

    You did "vxdctl -c mode" ?

    This displays the state of the CVM (Cluster Volume Manager).

    Will not show you normal VCS (Cluster Server) stuff

    Do /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/hastatus -sum

    "Hector Tapias" hector_tapiasyahoo.com wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I have configured a new Veritas Cluster with two nodes over Solaris 9. Everything
    > seems to be ok, but I still having the message, cluster inactive.
    >
    > If someone have any suggestions.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Hector Tapias.

  5. Re: mode: enabled: cluster inactive

    You did "vxdctl -c mode" ?

    This displays the state of the CVM (Cluster Volume Manager).

    Will not show you normal VCS (Cluster Server) stuff

    Do /opt/VRTSvcs/bin/hastatus -sum

    "Hector Tapias" hector_tapiasyahoo.com wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I have configured a new Veritas Cluster with two nodes over Solaris 9. Everything
    > seems to be ok, but I still having the message, cluster inactive.
    >
    > If someone have any suggestions.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Hector Tapias.

+ Reply to Thread