I am building a NetBackup master server cluster. I have the cluster just
about complete with everything except the NetBackup resource. Before there
was a package to install to add the service group. Now there is a "vcs_nbu_config"
script. However this script is trying to do way too much for me. It's trying
to build the entire service group. I only need to build the application
resource. My VCS is 4.1MP1 on Solaris, my NetBackup is 5.1MP5. I've tried
to hack at the script and run the hares commands to build the resource.
However nothing seems to work since I don't have a VCS_NBU_RSP file. Very
frustrating.

How can I just build the resource???