VCS and NBU - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS and NBU - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, I have been trying to run the cluster_config script on a nbu 6 install and it has been failing to start the cluster with VCS errors. Those errors have stated that the none of the various agents ould be ...

  1. VCS and NBU

    Hi,

    I have been trying to run the cluster_config script on a nbu 6 install and
    it has been failing to start the cluster with VCS errors. Those errors have
    stated that the none of the various agents ould be found thus none of the
    agents for the NBU cluster could be started. All the agents, such as the
    IP agent, mount agent etc are not found and they are not present in any sub
    directory of /opt/VRTS/bin/.

    The NBU install and the cluster install were successful thus I am unsure
    why these errors are being generated. Has anyone else come across this problem
    ?

    Any help greatly appreciated !

  2. Re: VCS and NBU

    The cluster should install in /opt/VRTSvcs/bin

    Please add this to your path

    NBU specifically uses the ScriptAgent

    Dr Strangelove wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have been trying to run the cluster_config script on a nbu 6 install and
    > it has been failing to start the cluster with VCS errors. Those errors have
    > stated that the none of the various agents ould be found thus none of the
    > agents for the NBU cluster could be started. All the agents, such as the
    > IP agent, mount agent etc are not found and they are not present in any sub
    > directory of /opt/VRTS/bin/.
    >
    > The NBU install and the cluster install were successful thus I am unsure
    > why these errors are being generated. Has anyone else come across this problem
    > ?
    >
    > Any help greatly appreciated !

+ Reply to Thread