Changing VCS password remotely - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Changing VCS password remotely - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hello trying to change password for id via the following: ssh /opt/VRTS/bin/hauser -update admin and receive the following: VCS WARNING V-16-1-11135 Cannot get password -- error 0x6 We have approximately 20 clusters, trying to write a script to change passwords ...

  1. Changing VCS password remotely

    Hello trying to change password for id via the following:

    ssh /opt/VRTS/bin/hauser -update admin

    and receive the following:

    VCS WARNING V-16-1-11135 Cannot get password -- error 0x6

    We have approximately 20 clusters, trying to write a script to change passwords
    on all clusters

    Any help would be very appreciated

  2. Re: Changing VCS password remotely

    Mike schrieb:
    > Hello trying to change password for id via the following:
    >
    > ssh /opt/VRTS/bin/hauser -update admin
    >
    > and receive the following:
    >
    > VCS WARNING V-16-1-11135 Cannot get password -- error 0x6
    >
    > We have approximately 20 clusters, trying to write a script to change passwords
    > on all clusters
    >
    > Any help would be very appreciated

    try "ssh -t ..."

+ Reply to Thread