Need to uninstall all of veritas software - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Need to uninstall all of veritas software - Veritas Cluster Server ; I have a system that will be filling in for a database cluster for a few weeks. Then it will become our test database server. I created a flash archive of the offline node in the cluster and installed that ...

  1. Need to uninstall all of veritas software

    I have a system that will be filling in for a database cluster for a few weeks.
    Then it will become our test database server. I created a flash archive
    of the offline node in the cluster and installed that image to my stand alone
    system.

    Now I want to remove all of veritas since I won't be using it and don't have
    a license. Can anyone point me to instructions for doing this?

    Thanks,

    Susan Short

  2. Re: Need to uninstall all of veritas software

    Veritas packages will all start with VRTS.

    So on a Solaris system do the following:

    pkginfo | grep VRTS

    Will give you a list of all the software packages you need to remove.

    Susan Short wrote:
    > I have a system that will be filling in for a database cluster for a few weeks.
    > Then it will become our test database server. I created a flash archive
    > of the offline node in the cluster and installed that image to my stand alone
    > system.
    >
    > Now I want to remove all of veritas since I won't be using it and don't have
    > a license. Can anyone point me to instructions for doing this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Susan Short

+ Reply to Thread