We have an application resource that is used for starting/stopping oracle
databases on a two node cluster. When we use the switch to command to move
the SG from node 1 to node 2, the application resource prematurely terminates
and the SG is moved before the database is shutdown. We do not see this
problem when we switch from node 2 to 1. We can offline the application
resource on node 1 without issues.

We are able to successfully offline and the online the SG group.

The only error in the log in is:
Program(/opt/VRTSvcs/bin/OracleGENERIC/offline) was abnormally terminated
with the exit code(f)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Terese Pelletier