Hello,

I recently changed a cluster from using crossover heartbeat cables to using
switches for LLT/GAB. I'm using two different NICs for the switch based
heartbeats, so I added two new LLT connections via the command line, reseeded
gab and verified the two new connections, then I removed the two old connections.
The VCS admin GUI (or whatever it's called now) didn't pick up on this,
and now states that I only have one heartbeat, which is my low-pri link on
the public network. Is there anything I can do to get this updated in the
GUI short of running hastop -local -force on each server and the starting
had back up? Thanks.