HA for solaris 10 x86 64bit - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on HA for solaris 10 x86 64bit - Veritas Cluster Server ; Is VCS fo Solaris 10 already available ? Downloadable ? Can anyone give me some information about this release. Thanks. Stefan...

  1. HA for solaris 10 x86 64bit

    Is VCS fo Solaris 10 already available ? Downloadable ?
    Can anyone give me some information about this release.

    Thanks.
    Stefan

  2. Re: HA for solaris 10 x86 64bit

    Speak to your sales rep. because even with a link to the download (which
    I had a quick search for and could not find), you will need a x86
    license (sparc license will not work)

    The release is available for x86 (64-bit) machines. The release is 4.1
    of all the products (including VCS)

    stefan wrote:
    > Is VCS fo Solaris 10 already available ? Downloadable ?
    > Can anyone give me some information about this release.
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Stefan

+ Reply to Thread