NFS Mount in Cluster failover - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on NFS Mount in Cluster failover - Veritas Cluster Server ; We have two boxes we are currently running as ftp servers. Box1 has a mount to the SAN storage and appears as a local mount to Box1as /home. We also have nfs mounts to Box1 /home/xxxx/xxxx When we cluster these ...

  1. NFS Mount in Cluster failover

    We have two boxes we are currently running as ftp servers. Box1 has a mount
    to the SAN storage and appears as a local mount to Box1as /home. We also
    have nfs mounts to Box1 /home/xxxx/xxxx When we cluster these boxes and add
    Box2, we want /home to be shared and able to fail over between Box1 and Box2
    but we want to be able to keep the NFS mounts intact when /home fails over.
    Is this possible?

  2. Re: NFS Mount in Cluster failover

    VCS have NFS mount Agent. We can online offline and monitor mounted nfs drives
    by NFS mount Agent

    "Vaughn FIelds" wrote:

    >We have two boxes we are currently running as ftp servers. Box1 has a mount
    >to the SAN storage and appears as a local mount to Box1as /home. We also
    >have nfs mounts to Box1 /home/xxxx/xxxx When we cluster these boxes and

    add
    >Box2, we want /home to be shared and able to fail over between Box1 and

    Box2
    >but we want to be able to keep the NFS mounts intact when /home fails over.
    >Is this possible?

+ Reply to Thread