Hi,
PATROL agent ( a BMC softarwe product) dies when run as VCS resource. But
when we run it outside VCS, it runs perfectly fine. In /var/adm/messages
logs I find following message.
"Agent is calling clean for resource (APP_PATROL_P771) because resource became
OFFLINE unexpectedly, on its own.

My questions
1)How does veritas indentify that the resource is active or offline ?
2)Under what circumstances a particular VCS resource is shutdown by Veritas
?
3)What confiiguration I need to check for VCS in order to run PATROL agent
as a VCS resource and avaoid it from being terminated.
I am sure, PATROL agent is not crashing because it runs fine when outside
VCS.

Any known issues or opinions are welcome.

Thanks,
Rajesh