VCS SunOne Agent for SUN Messaging Server 6.2 - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS SunOne Agent for SUN Messaging Server 6.2 - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, Would need to know whether VCS 3.5 or 4.1 has nad support SunONE Agent for SUNONE Messaging server 6.2?? Where can I get those compatibility doc?? Thanks a lots.. Cheers, Mike Lim...

  1. VCS SunOne Agent for SUN Messaging Server 6.2

    Hi,

    Would need to know whether VCS 3.5 or 4.1 has nad support SunONE Agent for
    SUNONE Messaging server 6.2?? Where can I get those compatibility doc??

    Thanks a lots..

    Cheers,
    Mike Lim

  2. Re: VCS SunOne Agent for SUN Messaging Server 6.2

    http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/s...NIX/275721.pdf

    Mike wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Would need to know whether VCS 3.5 or 4.1 has nad support SunONE Agent for
    > SUNONE Messaging server 6.2?? Where can I get those compatibility doc??
    >
    > Thanks a lots..
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Mike Lim

+ Reply to Thread