Application Agent settings for an Oracle DB - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Application Agent settings for an Oracle DB - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hello, I would like to set up a failover sg for an oracle db using the application agent, What do I use for CleanProgram and MonitorProgram ?...

  1. Application Agent settings for an Oracle DB

    Hello,

    I would like to set up a failover sg for an oracle db using the application
    agent,

    What do I use for CleanProgram and MonitorProgram ?

  2. Re: Application Agent settings for an Oracle DB

    Hi, I found what I needed, tis best to use the oracle agent. The processes
    that would need to be monitored or cleaned are documented in the oracle agent
    doc.

+ Reply to Thread