UMI search - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on UMI search - Veritas Cluster Server ; I found in VCS material: You could search UMI (Unique Message Identifier) on support.veritas.com for quick solution. But I tried several real numbers, there was no result returned. Anyone know whether it is discontinued or moved to elsewhere?...

  1. UMI search

    I found in VCS material: You could search UMI (Unique Message Identifier)
    on support.veritas.com for quick solution. But I tried several real numbers,
    there was no result returned.
    Anyone know whether it is discontinued or moved to elsewhere?

  2. Re: UMI search

    Leo,

    You can submit the whole UMI code to a search API that is currently being
    enabled with the format http://support.veritas.com/umi/
    This search interface implements a multi-level search and will give you varying
    results depending on which product you are referring to. This is functionality
    that is currently being extended so if your results don't appear at this
    time, come back and try it periodically.

    Richard
    "Leo" wrote:

    >I found in VCS material: You could search UMI (Unique Message Identifier)
    >on support.veritas.com for quick solution. But I tried several real numbers,
    >there was no result returned.
    >Anyone know whether it is discontinued or moved to elsewhere?

+ Reply to Thread