How to set TIMEOUT value for Oracle Monitoring script for SqlTest.pl - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on How to set TIMEOUT value for Oracle Monitoring script for SqlTest.pl - Veritas Cluster Server ; Is there anyway we can set a TIMEOUT value for Oracle main script SqlTest.pl...

  1. How to set TIMEOUT value for Oracle Monitoring script for SqlTest.pl

    Is there anyway we can set a TIMEOUT value for Oracle main script SqlTest.pl

  2. Re: How to set TIMEOUT value for Oracle Monitoring script for SqlTest.pl

    Hi Sandip,

    "Sandip" wrote:
    >Is there anyway we can set a TIMEOUT value for Oracle main script SqlTest.pl

    Sure, just change the monitor timeout value for the Oracle agent.

    Best regards

    -- Dagobert Michelsen

+ Reply to Thread