Hello all,

I've written a wrapper for our DBAs that provides them a way to stop/start
Database resources and/or import/deport Diskgroup resources in order to let
them take their offline backups and BCV.
This wrapper works well on all clusters/db but one.
Basically, it makes several check (they only provide oracle SID as argument)
and then run the hares -online/offline + hares -wait
Sometimes, while using the wrapper to online a specific DB, it exits with
an exit code 255. As the wrapper only uses exit codes from 0 to 9, I guess
this 255 comes from hares.

Where should I find info about SVC commands ?

Thanks in advance.