RE: veritas cluster server - default admin password - what is it ? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on RE: veritas cluster server - default admin password - what is it ? - Veritas Cluster Server ; I justinstalled the veritas cluster server ha for oracle - and I am trying to log in for the first time into the veritas cluster manager gui - what the admin pw ? or, is there another id i can ...

  1. RE: veritas cluster server - default admin password - what is it ?

    I justinstalled the veritas cluster server ha for oracle - and I am trying
    to log in for the first time into the veritas cluster manager gui -

    what the admin pw ? or, is there another id i can try ?

    in a hurry - thanks in advance

  2. RE: veritas cluster server - default admin password - what is it ?

    "ada scorsone" wrote:

    >I justinstalled the veritas cluster server ha for oracle - and I am trying
    >to log in for the first time into the veritas cluster manager gui -
    >
    >what the admin pw ? or, is there another id i can try ?
    >
    >in a hurry - thanks in advance

  3. RE: veritas cluster server - default admin password - what is it ?

    "ada scorsone" wrote:

    >I justinstalled the veritas cluster server ha for oracle - and I am trying
    >to log in for the first time into the veritas cluster manager gui -
    >
    >what the admin pw ? or, is there another id i can try ?
    >
    >in a hurry - thanks in advance

    GOT IT ! never mind. duh - hauser needs to set it up first. -thanks anyway.

  4. RE: veritas cluster server - default admin password - what is it ?

    After installing the VCs software you have to create a user.. :
    hauser -add username

    "ada scorsone" wrote:

    >"ada scorsone" wrote:
    >>
    >>I justinstalled the veritas cluster server ha for oracle - and I am trying
    >>to log in for the first time into the veritas cluster manager gui -
    >>
    >>what the admin pw ? or, is there another id i can try ?
    >>
    >>in a hurry - thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread