The oracle account that is owner of oracle executables is a remote usr not
local (in the /etc/passwd file). When we set the owner attribute and try
to bring the oracle resource online we get error

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=: Command not found
esport: Command not found
LD_LIBRARY_PATH: Undefined variable

The oracle instance does not come up. When we set a local oracle account
(in the /etc/passwd file). If works fine. Does the owner attribute for
oracle resources has to be local? Both accounts were set with C shell,
why it looks it's trying to run Bourne shell? Were is this env variable
being set up? I looked in the .cshrc of the oracle account and not there..

Thanks