Low-pri heartbeats - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Low-pri heartbeats - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, I have a question about heartbeats. I seen a VCS configuration , who just only have low priority heartbeats configurated. Is this a correct configuration?. What kind of problems they will have in this scenario? Thanks Esteban...

  1. Low-pri heartbeats

    Hi, I have a question about heartbeats. I seen a VCS configuration , who just
    only have low priority heartbeats configurated. Is this a correct configuration?.
    What kind of problems they will have in this scenario?
    Thanks
    Esteban

  2. Re: Low-pri heartbeats

    low-pri heartbeats can not carry configuration information (it only
    carries heartbeats)

    You will need dedicated links for GAB to communicate to the other node
    (unless you start GAB with the -x option an set service groups to only
    run on 12 node in the cluster --> not recommended)

    Esteban wrote:
    > Hi, I have a question about heartbeats. I seen a VCS configuration , who just
    > only have low priority heartbeats configurated. Is this a correct configuration?.
    > What kind of problems they will have in this scenario?
    > Thanks
    > Esteban

+ Reply to Thread