VCS 4 + Storage Foundation for Oracle9i RAC - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS 4 + Storage Foundation for Oracle9i RAC - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi . I want a white paper with best pratices to install Veritas Cluster Server + Storage Foundation for Oracle9i RAC. I wiil appreciate any information. Please, send me directly. (wapmc@uol.com.br) Thanks....

  1. VCS 4 + Storage Foundation for Oracle9i RAC

    Hi . I want a white paper with best pratices to install Veritas Cluster Server
    + Storage Foundation for Oracle9i RAC.
    I wiil appreciate any information.
    Please, send me directly. (wapmc@uol.com.br)

    Thanks.

  2. Re: VCS 4 + Storage Foundation for Oracle9i RAC

    mc wrote:
    > Hi . I want a white paper with best pratices to install Veritas Cluster Server
    > + Storage Foundation for Oracle9i RAC.
    > I wiil appreciate any information.
    > Please, send me directly. (wapmc@uol.com.br)
    >
    > Thanks.