Where to get complete information about vcs - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Where to get complete information about vcs - Veritas Cluster Server ; I am writing a white paper comparing ms cluster server and veritas server. In veritas site there are plenty of documntation available for installation and mentainance, but description of internal working of vcs is not available...

  1. Where to get complete information about vcs

    I am writing a white paper comparing ms cluster server and veritas server.
    In veritas site there are plenty of documntation available for installation
    and mentainance, but description of internal working of vcs is not available

  2. Re: Where to get complete information about vcs

    What do you want to know ?

    The working of VCS is mostly described in Users Guides and Admin Guides.

    "dinesh" wrote in message news:40d75a47@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > I am writing a white paper comparing ms cluster server and veritas server.
    > In veritas site there are plenty of documntation available for

    installation
    > and mentainance, but description of internal working of vcs is not

    available

    > If any body has any documentation on internal working of vcs or its

    implementation
    > which can be shared please send to me.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > dinesh