hastatus hanging - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on hastatus hanging - Veritas Cluster Server ; After rebooting the system, I did hastatus -sum and it's hanging after that. What's going on here? TIA....

  1. hastatus hanging

    After rebooting the system, I did

    hastatus -sum

    and it's hanging after that.

    What's going on here? TIA.

  2. Re: hastatus hanging...can't do anything

    I can't even do anything with haxxxx program...

    HELP!

    "Carl Hoang" wrote:

    >After rebooting the system, I did
    >
    >hastatus -sum
    >
    >and it's hanging after that.
    >
    >What's going on here? TIA.

  3. Re: hastatus hanging...can't do anything

    If "hastop -local -force" does not work - then kill the had process
    (hashadow will restart it) and you might even need to kill the hashadow
    process if that does not work. Then just restart VCS ("/etc/rc2.d/S99vcs
    start" if you're using SUN)

    "Carl Hoang" wrote in message

    > I can't even do anything with haxxxx program...
    >
    > HELP!
    >
    > "Carl Hoang" wrote:
    > >
    > >After rebooting the system, I did
    > >
    > >hastatus -sum
    > >
    > >and it's hanging after that.
    > >
    > >What's going on here? TIA.

  4. Re: hastatus hanging...can't do anything

    Cluster prolly not seeded.

    Change gabtab
    "gabconfig -c -n1"

    "Carl Hoang" wrote:

    >I can't even do anything with haxxxx program...
    >
    >HELP!
    >
    >"Carl Hoang" wrote:
    >>
    >>After rebooting the system, I did
    >>
    >>hastatus -sum