Where can I download PeopleSoft Agent for VCS 3.5 Sol 9 - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Where can I download PeopleSoft Agent for VCS 3.5 Sol 9 - Veritas Cluster Server ; Already got the activation key, waiting Veritas rep to come back to me!. Why don't just public on veritas ftp server for download. Thanks...

  1. Where can I download PeopleSoft Agent for VCS 3.5 Sol 9

    Already got the activation key, waiting Veritas rep to come back to me!.
    Why don't just public on veritas ftp server for download.
    Thanks

  2. Re: Where can I download PeopleSoft Agent for VCS 3.5 Sol 9

    "Vince" wrote in message

    > Already got the activation key, waiting Veritas rep to come back to me!.
    > Why don't just public on veritas ftp server for download.
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Where can I download PeopleSoft Agent for VCS 3.5 Sol 9

    No the documenation, I need to download the agent package.
    VRTSvcsps.2.0.sol.tar

    "Me" wrote:
    >http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/260420.htm
    >

    >"Vince" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Already got the activation key, waiting Veritas rep to come back to me!.
    >> Why don't just public on veritas ftp server for download.
    >> Thanks

  4. Re: Where can I download PeopleSoft Agent for VCS 3.5 Sol 9

    ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/V...0.sol.CD.tar.Z

    "vince" wrote in message

    > No the documenation, I need to download the agent package.
    > VRTSvcsps.2.0.sol.tar
    > Already got the activation key.
    > Thanks
    >
    > "Me" wrote:
    > >http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/260420.htm
    > >

    > >"Vince" wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Already got the activation key, waiting Veritas rep to come back to

    me!.
    > >> Why don't just public on veritas ftp server for download.
    > >> Thanks

+ Reply to Thread