We have a two-node cluster running Informix 9.40 under Solaris 9. We have
two Informix instances ( Operative on node-A & Development on node-B).

When I try to on-line both instances, the cluster gets alarmed and shows
the next message:

TAG_B 2003/11/29 12:37:02 VCS:10213:Concurrency
Violation:CurrentCount increased above 1 for failover group TAG_D

Each instance is in a different Service Group and are named different. We
are using VCS 3.5... on VCS 1.0 these instances used to work rigth. We have
the same configuration.. What can I do to solve this???

Every comment can be important!. Thanks a lot
GT