VCS 4.0J Beta License keys - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS 4.0J Beta License keys - Veritas Cluster Server ; I want to try out the GCM features in VCS 4.0J beta, but cannot find a key which will enable all functionality. Does anyone have a ALL OPTIONS OPEN key for VCS4.0j Beta? Thanks Jesse...

  1. VCS 4.0J Beta License keys

    I want to try out the GCM features in VCS 4.0J beta, but cannot find a key
    which will enable all functionality. Does anyone have a ALL OPTIONS OPEN
    key for VCS4.0j Beta?

    Thanks
    Jesse

  2. Re: VCS 4.0J Beta License keys

    Jesse
    If you happen to have license keys for vcs 4.0 beta or evaulation keys,would
    u post it here or email me (mfrancis@lucent.com)
    thanks
    martin francis kallukalam
    lucent phoenix

    "
    Jesse Thaloor" wrote:

    >I want to try out the GCM features in VCS 4.0J beta, but cannot find a key
    >which will enable all functionality. Does anyone have a ALL OPTIONS OPEN
    >key for VCS4.0j Beta?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Jesse

+ Reply to Thread