Custom Agent - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Custom Agent - Veritas Cluster Server ; ...

  1. Custom Agent

  2. Re: Custom Agent

    "mark" wrote:

    >i didn't quite finish my question - what is the sequencce of steps for creation

    of a custom script to manage the application service?

  3. Re: Custom Agent

    mark wrote:
    > "mark" wrote:
    >
    >>i didn't quite finish my question - what is the sequencce of steps for creation

    > of a custom script to manage the application service?

    Just started reading these groups, and saw no answer to this.

    Once you understand how the application works it is quite simple to
    write a Application resource scritp to manage it, please have a look at

    http://users.linpro.no/janl/veritas/VCS-scripting.html

    You should note that some applications needs several progrsses running
    and starded in a specific sequence, you may want to set up several
    application resources, one for each process that needs to be
    started/stopped/monitores and appropriate dependencies between them.

    Regards,
    Nicolai

+ Reply to Thread