Main.cf file - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Main.cf file - Veritas Cluster Server ; What could be the cuase of a syntax error in the main.cf file after upgrading to VCS 2.0? is it: 1) Fialing to run the upgradecfg.pl script to remove snmp section? 2) VCS 2.0 has changed the location of main.cf ...

  1. Main.cf file

    What could be the cuase of a syntax error in the main.cf file after upgrading
    to VCS 2.0? is it:

    1) Fialing to run the upgradecfg.pl script to remove snmp section?
    2) VCS 2.0 has changed the location of main.cf and i have not placed my file
    in the new location
    3) i failed to manually edit main.cf file to change version attribute or
    4) i failed to run upgradecfg.pl script to add new required notification
    section
    thanks,

  2. Re: Main.cf file

    the correct answer is 1

    "tunde" wrote in message news:3ee0c1fc$1@hronntp01....

    > What could be the cuase of a syntax error in the main.cf file after

    upgrading
    > to VCS 2.0? is it:
    >
    > 1) Fialing to run the upgradecfg.pl script to remove snmp section?
    > 2) VCS 2.0 has changed the location of main.cf and i have not placed my

    file
    > in the new location
    > 3) i failed to manually edit main.cf file to change version attribute or
    > 4) i failed to run upgradecfg.pl script to add new required notification
    > section
    > thanks,

+ Reply to Thread