We got two e420R (Solaris 8) with VCS2.0 which site in the network segment
with two gateways (SUN Sunscreen and Netscreen 5000 firewalls). When we switched
over from NODE A to NODE B, we did not see there is an arp broadcasts. We
had set ifconfigtwice=1 and arpdelay=1. If the arp is not broadcasts the
gateways will not be updated and still sending (incoming) packets the NODE
A, then we need to wait 20min (default ARP cache timeout in Netsceen) to
get back incoming access.

Does anyone know, do we expect an gratitious ARP is broadcasted? OR it is
a bug that I did not have a fix installed?