Hi there,

Can anyone help me out here ?

I am trying to setup VCS 2.0 on W2K with MS-SQL2000 on the VCS SQL Agent
in an active/active environment with offline / local service group
dependencies.

Some how that causes huge problems for he SQL Agent, because it cannot
tell the two SQL databases apart, and therefore fails because of the
constraints.

Veritas told me that the problem can be overcome by enabling detailed
monitoring, and writing a special sql script, unlike the sample.sql
script supplied, I never found out excatly how this was supposed to
work, so if anyone has this running or has any idea on how to solve this
problem, they are most welcome.

Kind regards,
Heino Walther