Veritas Quicklog with VCS - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Veritas Quicklog with VCS - Veritas Cluster Server ; I am testing Veritas Quicklog with VCS 3.5. I have enabled quicklog outside of VCS (the volumes are the same dg but are not under VCS) to test file system performance. Now that I am ready to put this under ...

  1. Veritas Quicklog with VCS

    I am testing Veritas Quicklog with VCS 3.5. I have enabled quicklog outside
    of VCS (the volumes are the same dg but are not under VCS) to test file system
    performance. Now that I am ready to put this under VCS I cannot find any
    docs whatsover dealing with this issue.

    I am inclined to do the following:

    1) bring quicklog volumes under vcs
    2) quicklog volumes require dg
    3) add fs mount option what qlog device to use
    4) fs will require both the regular & quicklog volumes.

    Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

    Regards,

    Mohamed

  2. Re: Veritas Quicklog with VCS

    In case you're interested there is an agent for QLog.

    "Mohamed Osman" wrote:

    >I am testing Veritas Quicklog with VCS 3.5. I have enabled quicklog outside
    >of VCS (the volumes are the same dg but are not under VCS) to test file

    system
    >performance. Now that I am ready to put this under VCS I cannot find any
    >docs whatsover dealing with this issue.
    >
    >I am inclined to do the following:
    >
    >1) bring quicklog volumes under vcs
    >2) quicklog volumes require dg
    >3) add fs mount option what qlog device to use
    >4) fs will require both the regular & quicklog volumes.
    >
    >Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
    >

    >Regards,
    >
    >Mohamed

+ Reply to Thread