Compatibility with SAP - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Compatibility with SAP - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hai, Can anyone please help me. I wish to get a documentation form Veritas, which version is supporting SAP 4.6C. Can anyone help me please. I am trying to get his information in both SAP site and Veritas site but ...

  1. Compatibility with SAP

    Hai,

    Can anyone please help me.
    I wish to get a documentation form Veritas, which version is supporting SAP
    4.6C. Can anyone help me please. I am trying to get his information in both
    SAP site and Veritas site but no hope.

    With thanks in Advance.

    Bijoy Babu

  2. Re: Compatibility with SAP

    We asked our veritas consultant to try the release of SAP Agent but it's not
    very good so we did use the application agent + the oracle agent to start
    SAP with Oracle and it works fine !
    We finally want to remake the design of the SAP ARchitecture where the Application
    Server are duplicated and don't need anymore Cluster Server (We will use
    it only for the DB side) and believe me it's worth it ;-)

    "Bijoy Babu" wrote:
    >Hai,
    >
    > Can anyone please help me.
    >I wish to get a documentation form Veritas, which version is supporting

    SAP
    >4.6C. Can anyone help me please. I am trying to get his information in both
    >SAP site and Veritas site but no hope.
    >

    >With thanks in Advance.
    >
    >Bijoy Babu

  3. Re: Compatibility with SAP

    Hi,
    Get the latest matrix for VCS agents from
    http://eval.veritas.com/mktginfo/pro...st_partner.xls

    cheers
    Ihsan

    "Regis Espanet" wrote:

    >We asked our veritas consultant to try the release of SAP Agent but it's

    not
    >very good so we did use the application agent + the oracle agent to start
    >SAP with Oracle and it works fine !
    >We finally want to remake the design of the SAP ARchitecture where the Application
    >Server are duplicated and don't need anymore Cluster Server (We will use
    >it only for the DB side) and believe me it's worth it ;-)
    >
    >"Bijoy Babu" wrote:
    >>Hai,
    >>
    >> Can anyone please help me.
    >>I wish to get a documentation form Veritas, which version is supporting

    >SAP
    >>4.6C. Can anyone help me please. I am trying to get his information in

    both
    >>SAP site and Veritas site but no hope.
    >>

    >>With thanks in Advance.
    >>
    >>Bijoy Babu