Hi

Here is an all-inclusive Technology User Group meant for SAN professionals.

http://www.techieindex.com/sas

We from techieindex welcome you to the ultimate resource center of SAN. With
the TechieSAN User Group portal, we propose to bring together all SAN users
under a common and complete platform, where Professionals can come together
to share views, swap ideas, theories, and hold brainstorming sessions and
above all, source any and all information within the Technology World.

We are sure that you will find all information pertaining to SAN technology
and its components here.

Visit http://www.techieindex.com, the ultimate browse resource for the
developer community.

Regards