how to see the mac address - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on how to see the mac address - Veritas Cluster Server ; veritas cluster server on solaris 8 heart-beat through hme0 and hme1, lan connection through ge0 and ge1. bcause i can only see the lo0, ge0 and ge1 through 'ifconfig -a' i dare not run 'ifconfig hme0 plumb', afraid of the ...

  1. how to see the mac address

    veritas cluster server on solaris 8

    heart-beat through hme0 and hme1, lan connection through ge0 and ge1.

    bcause i can only see the lo0, ge0 and ge1 through 'ifconfig -a'
    i dare not run 'ifconfig hme0 plumb', afraid of the damage to ha.
    does anybody can tell me if there is veritas's command to see the
    hme0 or hme1's mac address?

    thanks a lot!

  2. Re: how to see the mac address

    you can plumb hme0 & hme1 ther is no problem with VCS

    "gaohd" wrote:

    >veritas cluster server on solaris 8
    >
    >heart-beat through hme0 and hme1, lan connection through ge0 and ge1.
    >
    >bcause i can only see the lo0, ge0 and ge1 through 'ifconfig -a'
    >i dare not run 'ifconfig hme0 plumb', afraid of the damage to ha.
    >does anybody can tell me if there is veritas's command to see the
    >hme0 or hme1's mac address?
    >
    >thanks a lot!

+ Reply to Thread