I'm having some trouble getting the VCS agents and more importantly the processes
they run to run under SRM (the SHR scheduler). The manual states that
RT and TS scheduling classes are supported, but doesn't state if optional
schedulers can be used also.

I'd rather not have to change the AgentClass and ScriptClass, I thought they
would run under SHR by default as this is the default scheduler in /etc/system.
Strangely some other systems running SRM & VCS run the service groups under
a mix of TS and SHR, but I can't find anything to indicate that this was
deliberate or if the scheduler has been set to SHR in the VCS config. It
just seems to have picked that up for some and not for others. I would appreciate
any help I get with this...JS