Securing VCS 2.0 - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Securing VCS 2.0 - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi all, I cant find any doc regarding the network security of VCS 2.0 on SunOS. Does anyone have a good URL on this topic ? Thanx in advance, best regards. -- Thomas Dupouy support@apx.fr +33 (0)1-41-31-92-03 http://www.apx.fr...

  1. Securing VCS 2.0

    --
    Thomas Dupouy
    support@apx.fr

  2. Re: Securing VCS 2.0

    The User's Guide (available online) has a chapter called "Controlling
    Access to VCS". That doesn't really cover "network" security of VCS, but
    it might have some useful information.

    Even that only covers securing the GUI tools for VCS. If you're logged
    in as root, you can anything you want from the command line.

    Thomas dupouy wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I cant find any doc regarding the network security of VCS 2.0 on SunOS.
    > Does anyone have a good URL on this topic ?
    >
    > Thanx in advance,
    > best regards.

+ Reply to Thread