VCS 1.3 and permissions - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS 1.3 and permissions - Veritas Cluster Server ; How can I configure VCS 1.3 to allow a non-root user to use all the hares commands, specifcally "hares -modify..."? Regards, Gareth...

  1. VCS 1.3 and permissions

    How can I configure VCS 1.3 to allow a non-root user to use all the hares
    commands, specifcally "hares -modify..."?

    Regards,

    Gareth

  2. Re: VCS 1.3 and permissions

    Get the sudo utility from www.sunfreeware.com. It will allow you the give
    users access to individual commands using their own account and password,
    it also logs to syslog.

    Allen

    "Gareth Allen" wrote:
    >How can I configure VCS 1.3 to allow a non-root user to use all the hares
    >commands, specifcally "hares -modify..."?
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Gareth

+ Reply to Thread