Unofficial Veritas Users website now online - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Unofficial Veritas Users website now online - Veritas Cluster Server ; I have created a website for Veritas and Sun users here: http://www.sun-veritas.net/ This site contains tutorials, guides, and a basic VCS FAQ. There are also links to active VCS and VxVM mailing lists. Please email me if you want to ...

  1. Unofficial Veritas Users website now online

    I have created a website for Veritas and Sun users here:

    http://www.sun-veritas.net/

    This site contains tutorials, guides, and a basic VCS FAQ. There are also
    links to active VCS and VxVM mailing lists.

    Please email me if you want to contribute anything, or have suggestions or
    opinions. Thanks!

    Brendan

  2. Re: Unofficial Veritas Users website now online

    You are the GREATEST!!!

    "Brendan Choi" wrote:

    >I have created a website for Veritas and Sun users here:
    >
    >http://www.sun-veritas.net/
    >

    >This site contains tutorials, guides, and a basic VCS FAQ. There are also
    >links to active VCS and VxVM mailing lists.
    >
    >Please email me if you want to contribute anything, or have suggestions

    or
    >opinions. Thanks!
    >

    >Brendan

+ Reply to Thread