Friends,

I would like to know which of the following hardware can be used a dual node
veritas cluster. I'am lookingfor a low end storage array which can be used
for practising VCS. What should I be looking in an array if I have to get
VCS working on two sun workstations hooked to it. Should the array have two
SCSI interfaces to connect to 2 nodes ?

1)Sun Array 12 Drive UltraSCSI Model: 599-2121-02
Raid Array, with 12 Drives

2)SUN 1010 SPARC STORAGE ARRAY SYSTEM

3) Sun Sparc Storage Array Model 219 RSM Configuration 6515, This has 7 x
9.1 Gig-7200 RPM , Disk Drives( Sun Part # 540-2942 ). This has the WDS2
Differential interface card

4) Sun Sparc Raid Array-SCSI-2, 35GB
a.. Houses up to 7 hard drives. Currently has 7 hard drives installed, each
one is 5GB for a total of 35GB of space.
a.. This RAID system uses one 68-pin SCSI-2 Interface

Thanks
Vinay