VCS incompatibility with 9i RAC - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS incompatibility with 9i RAC - Veritas Cluster Server ; I have a customer installing vcs 2.0 and Oracle 9i RAC. I have been told they may not play nice together. Any insite would be appreciated....

  1. VCS incompatibility with 9i RAC

    I have a customer installing vcs 2.0 and Oracle 9i RAC. I have been told they
    may not play nice together. Any insite would be appreciated.

  2. Re: VCS incompatibility with 9i RAC

    Steve wrote:
    > I have a customer installing vcs 2.0 and Oracle 9i RAC. I have been told they
    > may not play nice together. Any insite would be appreciated.

    We are waiting for approval for same configuration .. it seems that it
    will be supported from ~august.

    bregs
    Paulaner

+ Reply to Thread