Can you use Solaris IP Multipathing with VCS - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Can you use Solaris IP Multipathing with VCS - Veritas Cluster Server ; I would like to know if it is possible to use Solaris 8's capabilities of IP Multipathing instead of using the VCS IP MultiNIC....

  1. Can you use Solaris IP Multipathing with VCS

    I would like to know if it is possible to use Solaris 8's capabilities of
    IP Multipathing instead of using the VCS IP MultiNIC.

  2. Re: Can you use Solaris IP Multipathing with VCS

    Hi:
    Yes! I think so. And you need not define the resource of NIC-type.
    Fu Bing

    "Jiten Modasia" 写入消息新闻
    :3d04d03b$1@hronntp01....

    > I would like to know if it is possible to use Solaris 8's capabilities of
    > IP Multipathing instead of using the VCS IP MultiNIC.

+ Reply to Thread